Why Choose Us
Fun and Interactive learning environment
- Goal Oriented curriculum comprising of Math, Science, Social Studies, English & Art.
- Socially encouraging environment, we have weekly events and parties celebrating birthdays and holidays in each classroom.
- Emotionally and socially appropriate learning activities that are suitable for a child’s age, stage of development and interests.
- Parent Conferences – We conduct quarterly parent conferences which help teachers and families to feel more comfortable working together. It also enables parents and teachers to set new goals for each child and set up an action plan on how to meet these goals.
- Interactive Centers – centers are an important part of the learning environment for young children. Children are able to choose the center they would like to work in each day. These choices gives them an opportunity to make decisions and work in areas that are interesting to them. Centers are small and generally allow four children to work together. In this small group children learn to share, take initiative and to value other children’s idea.
MSL International Children Centers are Maryland State licensed and accredited
- Proudly serving Montgomery and Baltimore counties for 10 years.
- All our centers are in the Maryland EXCELS Program.
- Classroom teachers are certified and credentialed and go through rigorous back ground checks before hiring.
- Low student to teacher ratio, ensuring individualized attention to all children.
- 3 full nutritive meals a day for the children, comprising of the proper proportion of protein, carbs, fiber and fat.
MSL’s Healthy Lifestyle Philosophy: “Keep Fit Program”
- Food: We serve fruits and/or vegetables during at least two eating occasions per day. Meals are served family style. No fried foods. Routine water consumption schedule. No sugar-sweetened drinks. Whole grains served and meticulous attention to protein, carbs, fiber and fat proportion.
- Infant feeding: We support parents’ decisions. Breastfeeding moms can provide milk and are welcome to breastfeed during school time.
- Physical activity: 1-2 hours every day, including outside play when possible.
- Through Keep Fit program children are healthy and reach their full potential.
Private Kindergarten Program
Some of the Kindergarten accreditation program standards that MSL 3 meet are:
- Purposeful and intentional model in teaching children.
- Curriculum based on experience and scientific research about the ways children learn best.
- Academically challenging, age appropriate program that supports children’s social, emotional, physical and creative growth.
- Our program encourages the growth of each child’s curiosity, self-esteem, independence and abilities at working well with others.
- Teachers work on a one-on-one basis, and challenge each child individually.
State-Of-The-Art Facilities & Building Aesthetics
- Each of our centers have been meticulously designed and decorated by our team of experienced child care professionals.
- Our centers can only be entered through a designated access code, unique only to our parents and staff.
- High Def, night vision cameras are installed in every vantage point in and outside the building.
- Vibrant Settings – Our center buildings have a bold and stand out exterior and colorful and fresh interior, this enhances a happy and joyful mood among children, staff, parents and visitors.
- Our team in each center uses their artistic skills to beautify the walls with 3D seasonal decorations that add to the fun and interactive environment for our children.